Where I have been reading, Education and technology; 50-65%. American Education Research;
at best 5%, A lot of great topics on education not so much technology. Journal
of Social Media; 25-30% of the time this one has a lot of great Social aspects
some directly with education. I have also been reading documentation from Blackboard,
Moodle, Adobe, and SCORM. There are some random other gems, but these are the
ones I have the most access to.
From everything I have read the large issues all boil down
to budgeting, and integration. Which I think will be a chunk of the white paper
is justifying a web/networked/social education system.
If anyone can think of another journal that would deal with “education
and technology / social media” let me know. Honesty besides the journals and
LMS sites I don’t know of any other organizations. If you know of some, I will
read into them.
Ryan Jernigan
No comments:
Post a Comment