Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Presentation

First time using Prezi very cool tool will have to see if I can use it more in day job. I do think, I wrote it like a power point and so there is not a lot of details.

http://prezi.com/jkee-lpnqvuh/present/?auth_key=bq7shmu&follow=b0zpyov4laht

The Concerns you can read in earlier posts.

Test Plan
1. Hardware
   a. Android tablets test multiple tablets the cheapest might not be the most cost effective.
   b. iPads version test version 3 for cost against version 4.
2.Software
   a. Between the native markets what education software is out there to support a class room as a whole.
   b. Is their enough web based products to support a wide range of class rooms subjects.
3.Training
   a. Learning curve for the student and instructor on OS platforms and software.
   b. Decide between Single and Multiple Platforms.
4.Security
   a. Who can get in? are they trusted.
   b. educating instructors to catch electronic cheating.
Implementation
   Big Finish

again never used Prezi and from the power point school of thought less is more. What would you all do differently?

Ryan Jernigan

2 comments:

  1. Tried to go to the prezi, but it was not available. I find that you have to think in a different way when you design a prezi presentation. I have done it, but it takes a lot more time. I need to practice with it more. Jason Murray does a great job with prezi and it looks really easy when he does it. Definitely think that ppt experience interferes with learning prezi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just retired it as well and not working. Will see if I can bring it back up

    ReplyDelete